1. What is Integrated Medicine?
Integrated Medicine couples the latest scientific advances with the most profound insights of ancient healing systems, giving you the best ways to preserve health, increase longevity and speed recovery from illness. Integrated Medicine is a revolutionary approach to healing people, not just treating diseases, using the unique tool called person-centered diagnosis.
2. How are Vedicure Wellness Clinics different from other clinics?
At Vedicure Wellness, a vast array of ailments are treated holistically with help of the ‘SANYUKTA UPCHAAR PADDHATI’-pioneered by Dr. Anil Patil. It uses a unique combination of latest scientific advances with the ancient Indian system of medicine i.e Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, coupled with the oriental alternative system of medicine -Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki. All Vedicure Clinics & Hospital have focused on patient-centric approach, which views the patient fundamentally as a person instead of an illness.
3. Which ailments are treated at Vedicure Wellness Clinics?
Experts at Vedicure clinics provide mystical healing touch to those ailing from various chronic disease conditions like; Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cervical Spondylitis, Slipped Disc, Hypertension, Stroke, Diabetes, Male impotence, Female infertility, Hormonal Disorders, Skin Disorders, Hair fall, Migraine and Stress.
4. Are there any dietary or lifestyle restrictions while undergoing treatment procedure at Vedicure?
Yes. Since the treatment regimen involves addressing the disease holistically, along with the combination of medical treatments, one has to adhere to specific lifestyle and dietary modifications.
5. What kind of treatment will be provided at Vedicure?
Vedicure bears its uniqueness in provision of holistic and integrated medicine treatment therapies. Depending on the person and disease condition, experts at Vedicure choose combination of best suited therapies from the Indian medicine system as well as the oriental system of medicine.
6. Are Ayurvedic medicines safe?
Yes. Ayurvedic medicines do not have any side effects.
7. How long does it take to attain visible results of a particular treatment procedure?
The treatment procedure can vary according to the combination of therapies prescribed as well as the disease condition being treated and patient’s compliance with the treatments
8. Can I continue treatment follow ups from any of the Vedicure clinics as per my convenience?
9. Can I pay the treatment cost incurred in instalments?
10. How do I take an appointment?
You can avail an appointment at clinic of your choice either over the phone or by walking in. The list of our clinics is displayed on our website.